Doesn't get much better than this...
Make and share this Coffee Milkshake recipe from Food.com.
- To make double strength coffee, measure 1 2/3 cups of Starbucks coarsely ground coffee into a 12-cup coffee press.
- Add water that has just come to a boil.
- Allow to brew 4 minutes, then push plunger down.
- Pour into an ice-filled pitcher.
- Combine coffee, milk and ice cream in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Makes 1 serving.
- (Rachael Ray and Paula Deen both add sugar to their shakes, and I've started adding at least one packet of Splenda to mine. Just makes them so much better).