Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
Great tasting coffee and milk tea mix. Adults can drink it and so can kids! Just use the Naturally Decaffeinated.
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 lipton tea bag (Red Tea)
- 7⁄8 teaspoon regular coffee or 7⁄8 teaspoon naturally decaffeinated coffee
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 3⁄8 cup milk
- Put the teabag into the cup along with the regular (adults) or the Naturally Decaffeinated (children).
- Then fill the cup up to a little more than a 3/4 of boiling water. (Hold the teabag string so it won't fall in); stir.
- Then add sugar and milk while stirring.
- Throw the teabag away after.