1 hr 10 mins
This cheesecake was so delicous and easy. A Coffee-Mate Recipe I found on the Coffee-Mate Web site. I drizzled some caramel sundae topping over it for presentation and taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350°F Grease bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan.
- 2PRESS cookie crumbs onto bottom of prepared pan. Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- 3BEAT cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually stir in Coffee-mate. Pour filling into crust.
- 4BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
- 5COMBINE sour cream, remaining sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
- 6NOTE: Try substituting Hazelnut Flavor or Irish Crème Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee-Mate's Vanilla Caramel Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.9
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 132.7 mg
- Sodium 206.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate sandwich style cookies
vanilla caramel-flavored liquid coffee creamer