Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful coffee martini. Take the time to make this martini, and you'll be on the dance floor for hours. Adapted from martiniart.com
- 170.09 g stolichnaya coffee-infused vodka, kept in freezer
- 28.34 g Kahlua
- 6 coffee beans
- 28.34 g espresso (chilled)
- Pour your vodka into a shaker 1/2 full with cracked ice and shake a few times. (You can make ice with caffeinated water if you like).
- Pour in Kahlua and stir gently to mix and while stirring slowly pour in your espresso.
- Strain into two frozen martini glasses.
- Add three coffee beans to each glass for garnish.
This was *Wonderful* I found Espresso Infused Vodka, which I bought in honor of this cocktail. Wow, thank you for turning me on to another one sweets! I added a bit more Kahlua, cause i like it dark ;) Yummers! I'll make this again. Had a long night a head of me, and this was perfect! (Made for Bevy Tag 8/08) Cheers! ~V
Just perfect for people who love martinis and coffee! Like Rita, I also couldn't find coffee-infused vodka; I used regular vodka and the drink still has a potent coffee flavor.
So good! I didn`t have coffee vodka so i used vanilla vodka. Thanks for a great pick me up!