Prep 5 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Coffee Milkshake Just put this together the other night. Great dessert and HEALTHY :) I haven't tried it with the banana, but I thought that sounded good too.
- 2 cups coffee
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup soymilk lite
- 20 g chocolate protein powder
- 1⁄2 banana (optional)
- 1 -2 g artificial sweetener
- freeze coffee in ice cube tray.
- mix frozen coffee and remaining ingredients.
- (I added a tiny bit of water to make a bigger serving).
This was really good, very coffee flavoured, thick and cold -- nice on a hot day. Not too hard on the calories or fat either! I used skim milk instead of soy (didn't have any) and skipped the banana. It really made a lot, next time I'd probably cut it in half if it's just for me. Thanks for posting.