Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Australian Good Taste - December 2006
Make and share this Coffee Liqueur With Vanilla & Cinnamon Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (300 ml) ctn thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar icing
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 220 ml coffee liqueur (such as Kahlua)
- 1 1⁄4 liters freshly brewed espresso coffee, warmed
- ground cinnamon, to serve
- Use an electric beater to beat the cream in a medium bowl until soft peaks form. Use a large metal spoon to fold in the icing sugar mixture and vanilla bean paste.
- Pour the coffee liqueur evenly among serving glasses. Add the coffee and top with the cream mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve immediately.
- Notes & tips.
- The Spanish love their coffee sweet and strong - make yours special with a splash of Kahlua.
- Prepare this recipe to the end of step 1 up to 1 day ahead. Cover and store in the fridge. Continue from step 2 just before serving.
WOW, truly outstanding. I eased back on the Kahlua by half (my preference). Coffee, cinnamon and cream how could you miss with this! It's truly indulgent and something worthy of sharing with your honey in special times. I'm SO glad that I tagged it in Photo Tag.
Before I served this to my MIL she told me not to experiment with her, I said I wasn't but I actually still did. LOL and when she had it, she exclaimed, "this is very very good!" Indeed it is rich, sweet and yet strong. I halved the recipe here btw and served it warm for my MIL and iced mine (just my own preference since it's hot today but I tasted it as is and liked it as well). Thanks, Sonya01! Submitted for RecipeSwap #15 FringeLily.