- 14.79 ml canola oil
- 44.37 ml minced garlic
- 236.59 ml mashed banana
- 14.79 ml grated horseradish
- 236.59 ml orange blossom honey
- 236.59 ml aged balsamic vinegar
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 170.09 g espresso (4 shots)
- 118.29 ml coffee liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat cook garlic for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and cool for 30 minutes.
- Pour into a blender and puree to smooth.