Recipe by andypandy
this is a recipe from Nestle.An impressive homemade liqueur. Serve as a liqueur with coffee, or spoon over ice cream. Makes a good hostess gift.
- 2 cups corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup tasters freeze dried instant coffee
- 2 1⁄2 cups vodka
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine corn syrup and sugar in a saucepot.
- Heat over medium heat stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Combine the boiling water with the dried coffee granules.
- Stir into sugar mixture.
- Let cool completely.
- Then stir in the vodka and the vanilla.
- Pour into a covered container.
- Keeps indefinitely.