Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A thick and chilly delight, flavored with coffee and chocolate.
- 1 cup coffee, strong and cold
- 1 cup cold milk
- 10 ice cubes
- 1⁄3 instant chocolate pudding mix (4 serving size pkg)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- hazelnut coffee creamer, to taste
- sugar, to taste
- Combine everything in a blender, and blend until ice is crushed and shake is thick.
WoW! Delicious creamy chocolate velvet pick me up! What goes better than choclate and coffee! I enoyed it tonight after dinner. Cut the recipe in half for me as DH doesn't drink coffee. Thanks for posting this as I would never have thought to use pudding mix in a beverage. Made for Ramadan tag 2012.
Delightfully ~ delicious !! A dark chocolatey coffee drink. The only slight change was I had to add 10 additional ice cubes to get it thicker but that is not a big deal at all. Scrumptious and savoring every drop on this 115 degree summer day. Thanks for sharing a definite keeper recipe.