Tea Jenny's Note:
These are nice little biscuits with a butter cream filling in the middle, the recipe is from my BERO book I have had for many years. I love coffee biscuits and cakes but never drink the stuff, don't know why I just don't like it in a drink. I would much rather have these wee biscuits with a cup of tea. you should get about 60 so you will end up with 30 sandwiched together
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour and sugar and rub in margarine.
- 2Stir in egg and coffee mix well.
- 3Shape into balls the size of a cherry and place on a greased baking sheet.
- 4Sake in a moderate oven (325 350) (165 175) for 15-20 minutes.
- 5When cold sandwich together with butter icing.
- 6To make the icing.
- 7Cream the fat till pale.
- 8Add the icing sugar gradually and cream together.
- 9Add the flavouring.
- 10sandwich two biscuits together.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (575 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.5
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 40.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: