Recipe by MarraMamba
I haven't made these but they sound yummy and easy
Top Review by Dreamer in Ontario
I've just finished making these delicious little meringue cookies. I made the first batch on a nonstick cookie sheet and the next batch on a parchment paper covered tray. Definitely better using the paper. Thanks for posting. They're delicious.
- 2⁄3 cup egg whites (use measuring cup with both cups and mls)
- 1 cup caster sugar (superfine sugar)
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually add sugar and vinegar until thick and glossy.
- Place the coffee and water in a small bowl and stir till coffee is dissolved. Gently fold into egg whites. Use a 1/2 inch piping nozzle on to a tray covered with parchment paper, or just spoon. If you don't have a proper nozzle, just put into a ziploc sandwich baggie and cut a half inch hole into a corner.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes until crisp on the outside. Turn off oven and let them cool completely.