Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is great for an Adult Party.
- 8 1⁄4 cups brewed coffee (Hot strong)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 4 cups skim milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups Kahlua
- 5 cups vanilla ice milk, softened
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Combine coffee and sugar, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in milk and vanilla; cover and chill. Combine chilled coffee mixture and Kahlua in a punch bowl; stir well. Spoon tablespoons of ice milk into coffee mixture; stir until ice milk melts.
- Sprinkle with chocolate.
- Yield: 4-1/2 quarts
- (serving size: 1 cup).