Recipe by Autism Mommy
Okay, so it's not low-fat! Serve this for showers, girls night in, wherever and whenever you can find a reason to make a batch, please do, your family and friends will love you for it.
Top Review by DrinkDude
My fiance and I made this punch for a party last week. I was delicious, but I would also probably add more Kahlua more more 'kick' :) We also put some whip and chocolate shavings on it to embellish. Thanks for sharing; it was yummy!
- 1⁄2 gallon good vanilla ice cream, in chunks
- 1 quart cold strong coffee
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 1 (15 ounce) can chocolate syrup
- 1 1⁄2 pints whipping cream, whipped
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups Kahlua (optional)