Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Stir in mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips and crushed sandwich cookies into coffee ice cream to create this irresistible frozen dessert.
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 pints coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons chocolate fudge topping, warmed
- additional cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine 1-1/4 cups crushed cookies and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, marshmallows, chocolate chips and remaining crushed cookies. Spoon into crust. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping over pie. Alternately pipe thin lines of caramel topping and chocolate topping over pie; gently pull a toothpick or sharp knife through lines in one direction. Cover and freeze overnight. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before cutting. Garnish with cookies if desired.