Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe only makes 1 pint. If you double the ingredients you can make a quart. Simple ingredients. I got this recipe out of a book called Homemade in the Kitchen.
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml milk (I use whole)
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml extra strong brewed coffee, chilled
- In a medium bowl, whisk the cream and sugar until the sugar has dissolved completely and the mixture is frothy.
- Add the milk, vanilla and coffee.
- Whisk until blended.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Prepare the ice cream in an ice-cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! We loved this. Perfect consistency. I do have one problem- I think I could get addicted & would probably gain 50 lbs. If this happens I will have to blame it on you.HEEHEE.
DEEE-licious, creamy and very easy to make! We added some crushed oreos we happened to have on hand at the end of the mixing process and it was incredibly tasty!
Easy, tasty. I just made it using decaf expresso. Fantastic.