Recipe by mary winecoff
This recipe only makes 1 pint. If you double the ingredients you can make a quart. Simple ingredients. I got this recipe out of a book called Homemade in the Kitchen.
Top Review by SB6
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! We loved this. Perfect consistency. I do have one problem- I think I could get addicted & would probably gain 50 lbs. If this happens I will have to blame it on you.HEEHEE.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk (I use whole)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup extra strong brewed coffee, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, whisk the cream and sugar until the sugar has dissolved completely and the mixture is frothy.
- Add the milk, vanilla and coffee.
- Whisk until blended.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Prepare the ice cream in an ice-cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.