Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
It goes in the same line as the coffee.
Make and share this Coffee House Milk Shakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup brewed strong coffee or 1 cup hazelnut-flavored coffee or 1 cup vanilla-flavored coffee
- 2 cups softened chocolate ice cream or 2 cups coffee ice cream or 2 cups butter pecan ice cream or 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (each broken in half) or 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (each broken in half) or 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping (each broken in half) or 2 Oreo cookies (each broken in half)
- Place 1 cup cooled brewed double-strength coffee, 2 cups softened ice cream and add-ins in blender container; cover.
- Blend on high speed until thickened.
- Pour into 3 chilled tall glasses.
I used the chocolate ice cream and caramel ice cream syrup and thought this was delicious! I brewed a pot of double-strength coffee and though I enjoyed it, I am going to experiment a little and try using espresso as I really love a strong mocha-flavored drink. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
I used butter pecan ice cream & PB. I thought it'd be different but tasty. I blended well but the nuts never really meshed with anything else. The coffee just had a weird flavor with the PB. Sorry! I think next time, I'd def use a different combo. Very easy to make though. Thx.