Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
It goes in the same line as the coffee.
Make and share this Coffee House Milk Shakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup brewed strong coffee or 1 cup hazelnut-flavored coffee or 1 cup vanilla-flavored coffee
- 2 cups softened chocolate ice cream or 2 cups coffee ice cream or 2 cups butter pecan ice cream or 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (each broken in half) or 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (each broken in half) or 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping (each broken in half) or 2 Oreo cookies (each broken in half)
- Place 1 cup cooled brewed double-strength coffee, 2 cups softened ice cream and add-ins in blender container; cover.
- Blend on high speed until thickened.
- Pour into 3 chilled tall glasses.
I used the chocolate ice cream and caramel ice cream syrup and thought this was delicious! I brewed a pot of double-strength coffee and though I enjoyed it, I am going to experiment a little and try using espresso as I really love a strong mocha-flavored drink. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
I used butter pecan ice cream & PB. I thought it'd be different but tasty. I blended well but the nuts never really meshed with anything else. The coffee just had a weird flavor with the PB. Sorry! I think next time, I'd def use a different combo. Very easy to make though. Thx.