Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It goes in the same line as the coffee.
Make and share this Coffee House Milk Shakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup brewed strong coffee or 1 cup hazelnut-flavored coffee or 1 cup vanilla-flavored coffee
- 2 cups softened chocolate ice cream or 2 cups coffee ice cream or 2 cups butter pecan ice cream or 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (each broken in half) or 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (each broken in half) or 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping (each broken in half) or 2 Oreo cookies (each broken in half)
- Place 1 cup cooled brewed double-strength coffee, 2 cups softened ice cream and add-ins in blender container; cover.
- Blend on high speed until thickened.
- Pour into 3 chilled tall glasses.