My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate pieces
- 4 ounces milk chocolate pieces (or White, mint Chocolate)
- 20 plastic spoons
- 1Place a piece of waxed paper on a cookie sheet large enough to hold 20 to 24 of your plastic spoons.
- 2Place semisweet chocolate pieces in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until the chocolate begins to melt. Immediately remove from heat; stir until smooth.
- 3Dip spoons into chocolate, tapping the handle of the spoon against the side of the pan to remove excess chocolate. Place spoons on waxed paper; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- 4Place milk chocolate (or chocolate of your choice) in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate begins to melt. Immediately remove from heat; stir until smooth. Place the melted chocolate in a small, heavy self sealing bag.
- 5Using scissors, make a small cut in the corner of the bag; drizzle on or both sides of the covered spoons, making a decorative pattern.
- 6(Small dots, zig-zag lines, circles, etc.) Refrigerate spoons for 30 minutes to allow chocolate to set. Wrap each spoon separately in clear or colored plastic wrap.
- 7Use ribbon to tie off plastic wrap. Store in a cool dry place for 2 to 3 weeks until ready to give as gifts.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee House Chocolate Spoons
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.9
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 23.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 37.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g