Recipe by annconnolly
This recipe came to me from a Japanese lady and I just had to share it.
Top Review by tara portee
This was such a cool idea I just had to try it. It set up nicely, but I think it needed more sugar and it just didn't click with my taste buds. But thanks for sharing such a unique idea.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix gelatin powder and 4 tbsp of water in a small cup.
- Mix coffee, sugar, and the gelatin in a pan and stir well over low heat.
- Strain the mixture and pour into small cups.
- Put the cups in the fridge.
- Put some whipped cream on top of the jello before serving.