Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe came to me from a Japanese lady and I just had to share it.
- Mix gelatin powder and 4 tbsp of water in a small cup.
- Mix coffee, sugar, and the gelatin in a pan and stir well over low heat.
- Strain the mixture and pour into small cups.
- Put the cups in the fridge.
- Put some whipped cream on top of the jello before serving.
This was such a cool idea I just had to try it. It set up nicely, but I think it needed more sugar and it just didn't click with my taste buds. But thanks for sharing such a unique idea.
This recipe was surprising. I never would have thought of it. I also added some cappuccino powder in the coffee, excellant!
This recipe was so unique, I just HAD to try it. It's very fast to make ,and sets up in about the same time as regular jello does. At first , I thought, hmm... ok .. I'll give this 3 stars. Then , no, it's really good with the addition of Cool Whip on top ... the more I ate , the more I wanted , hence, the 5 stars! LOL If you like coffee, this is a must try!!! :) Thanks for posting!!