- 29.58 ml powdered instant espresso
- 59.14 ml boiling water
- 354.88 ml heavy cream
- 29.58 ml light corn syrup
- 631.69 ml finely chopped dark chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together the instant espresso and boiling water until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine the cream and the corn syrup in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the espresso. Pour the mixture over the chocolate and let sit, covered, for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the sauce is very smooth.
- Keep warm until ready to use, or let cool to room temperature and store in a container with a tight-fitting lid in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Reheat chilled sauce over very low heat on the stovetop or in the microwave until warm enough to pour easily.