Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These take no time at all! Easy, pretty and they taste good too!
- 2 cups coffee frozen yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua (optional) or 1⁄2 cup other coffee liqueur (optional)
- 1 cup frozen non-dairy topping
- 1⁄2 cup light fudge topping
- chopped roasted pistachios
- flaked coconut, for garnish (optional)
- Warm hot fudge topping either in microwave or in a double-boiler.
- Place 1/2 cup frozen yogurt in each of 4 parfait glasses; layer with Kahlua, dessert topping, hot fudge, sprinkling of pistachios, and flaked coconut(if using).
- Serve and enjoy!
Frozen coffee yogurt is one of my favorites and I loved this dessert. I did not use the optional Kahlua as I knew it would be too strong for me and also did not use the coconut.