Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 18 ice cubes, crushed (to 22)
- 7 ounces coffee, Double-strength and chilled
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons syrup (vanilla, hazelnut, raspberry or other)
- cream, Whipped (garnish)
- Place the ice, coffee, sugar and syrup in a blender.
- Blend until the frappe is smooth.
- Pour into a large, tall glass.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream.
I have been making this frappe for a few months now and I go one step further. I brew about 6 oz of espresso or you could use strong coffee and pour it in an ice tray ,freeze till solid.then I use a little extra milk. blend all ingrediants together. Its soooooooo gooood!
Yummy. Probably the best home made frappe I've made yet. I used caramel syrup and had mixed in a little cremora carmel flavored (light) mix to the coffee before cooling it down and blending it all with the ice. Thanks for posting! Made for I Recommend Tag Game.
I used caramel syrup, my favorite. A great flavor and my company enjoyed when I served it to them last week. I will be making this again. Thanks