Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
Lovely cake! One of the cakes that I make on every occasion and my family loves it! Actually I want to share a secret right here "I am a 13 year old, but I am a perfect chef! Try my recipes and you will never forget their taste! This is my own invented recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 cups butter
- 1 teaspoon coffee
- 1 1⁄4 cups cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon coffee
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- First sift the flour and coffee together for 5-6 times. After sifting, do not touch the flour with your hands.
- Separate the eggs.
- Beat the egg whites until very soft.
- Add the sugar to it and beat.
- Add one cup of butter and beat.
- Add the other cup of butter as well and mix.
- Now one after another, add the egg yolks and mix.
- Little by little add the flour and fold it into the batter.
- Grease a rectangular tray and pour the mixture in it.
- Bake it in a preheated oven until cooked.
- After it is baked, quickly take it out from the oven.
- Soak a cloth in water and wrap the cake in the cloth.
- Let it cool for an hour or so.
- To make the topping: Mix the ground coffee and sugar in the cream; the cofee flavored cream topping is ready.
- Unwrap the cake out of the cloth and apply the tasty topping inside the cake.
- Roll it again and place the cream on to it.
- Garnish it with some walnuts.