1/1 Photo of Coffee Flavoured Swiss Roll Sponge Cake
1 hr 20 mins
FIZZA #2's Note:
Lovely cake! One of the cakes that I make on every occasion and my family loves it! Actually I want to share a secret right here "I am a 13 year old, but I am a perfect chef! Try my recipes and you will never forget their taste! This is my own invented recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First sift the flour and coffee together for 5-6 times. After sifting, do not touch the flour with your hands.
- 2Separate the eggs.
- 3Beat the egg whites until very soft.
- 4Add the sugar to it and beat.
- 5Add one cup of butter and beat.
- 6Add the other cup of butter as well and mix.
- 7Now one after another, add the egg yolks and mix.
- 8Little by little add the flour and fold it into the batter.
- 9Grease a rectangular tray and pour the mixture in it.
- 10Bake it in a preheated oven until cooked.
- 11After it is baked, quickly take it out from the oven.
- 12Soak a cloth in water and wrap the cake in the cloth.
- 13Let it cool for an hour or so.
- 14To make the topping: Mix the ground coffee and sugar in the cream; the cofee flavored cream topping is ready.
- 15Unwrap the cake out of the cloth and apply the tasty topping inside the cake.
- 16Roll it again and place the cream on to it.
- 17Garnish it with some walnuts.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Flavoured Swiss Roll Sponge Cake
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1253.0
- Calories from Fat 868
- Total Fat 96.4 g
- Saturated Fat 59.4 g
- Cholesterol 430.7 mg
- Sodium 600.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 60.4 g
- Protein 10.9 g