Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy coffee flavored eggnog.
- 1 quart eggnog, well chilled
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 -3 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- nutmeg (to garnish)
- Combine eggnog, ice cream, coffee powder, and rum extract in blender. Blend well.
- Pour into mugs or glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and nutmeg.
I had some friends come over for a little holiday get-together and I made this special drink. They all loved it and wanted the recipe. The flavors go together perfectly. I did add the whipped cream and nutmeg! Perfect!