1/2 Photos of Coffee Drop Cookies
This great little drop cookie is from Household Searchlight cookbook, and a recipe that I grew up making...it was the first recipe I was ever given free reign of the kitchen with...they are great with cold milk or a cup of hot coffee or cocoa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening and sugar.
- 2Add beaten egg.
- 3Mix thoroughly.
- 4Sift Flour, measure and sift with baking soda, salt, baking powder and spices.
- 5Add Alternately with coffee to shortening/sugar mixture.
- 6Add raisins, nuts and flavoring.
- 7Mix thoroughly.
- 8Add additional flour if necessary to make a drop cookie dough.
- 9Drop by teaspoonfuls onto well oiled baking sheet.
- 10Make in moderate oven (400 degrees F.) about 15 minutes -- 36 servings.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.0
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 58.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g