Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Paul Gayler recipe.
Make and share this Coffee Dessert Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- Juice and zest the orange. Put juice in a saucepan and set the grated zest aside for later.
- Add coffee to the saucepan with 1/2 cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, add the rice and let soak for 5 minutes.
- Return the pan to heat and add the milk and vanilla extract. Cook over low heat until rice is tender and slightly al dente.
- Remove from heat, add sugar, orange zest, butter, cream, and rum (if using); stir through gently and serve at once.