Recipe by Easy T
This is a low carb bread for those that are wanting bread but can't afford the carbs.
Top Review by mrsed1724
Quick and Easy! My husband is going on a remote assignment for 6 months. He needed a low carb bread that was easy and tasty to help control his diabetes. Just made this and he is happy, happy, happy! I have an 1100 watt microwave and put it in for 1 minute. Will probably try substituting coconut oil for the butter for more benefits. Can't wait to start experimenting with different seasonings. Thank you!
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed meal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 g Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dry ingredients in a straight-sided coffee mug.
- Once mixed, add egg and butter and beat until smooth.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes until done (watch carefully, as it can dry out quickly and get really brick-like).
- Allow to cool slightly, then remove from coffee cup and cut into slices.