- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 dozen Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl beat the butter and cream cheese. Add the flour unti completely incorporated. Chill one hour. Shape into 24, 1 inch balls and press into mini-muffin pans being sure to cover the sides and bottoms. Place a chocolate kiss in each cookie.
- Beat together the egg, coffee, cocoa and sugar and spoon over each kiss. Bake on the upper middle rack of your oven at 325* for 22-25 minutes.
- Keep in a cool place in an airtight container or freeze.