- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee crystals
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a buttered heavy saucepan, bring sugar, butter, corn syrup, coffee crystals and 1/4 teaspoons salt to a boil.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in baking soda and vanilla.
- Pour over popcorn and nuts in a 17 X 12 X 2" baking pan, stirring to coat and spread out in the pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Stir and bake 5 minutes more.
- Stir before serving.