Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Wonderful, buttery and crunchy, prailine coated graham cracker squares, what a real treat, and very habit-forming too!
- 12 whole graham crackers
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened (no substitutions)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a 15" x 10" baking pan with heavy-duty foil.
- Place the graham crackers in the bottom of baking pan.
- In a saucepan, combine butter and brown sugar; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Carefully pour over graham crackers.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Cool in pan for 4 minutes.
- Cut each cracker into 4 sections; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.