Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is nice to have in the freezer for those times you want something sweet to eat. Ive been told it last in the freezer for one month... but mine never has.
- 1⁄3 cup butterscotch sundae sauce
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding, 4 serving
- 3 1⁄2 cups thawed Cool Whip
- 4 coffee crisp candy bars
- Pour butterscotch sauce on bottom of prepared 9 inch crumb crust, spread evenly.
- Prepare instant pudding with milk, following directions on package.
- Stir in cool whip.
- Chop coffee crisp bars add three to the cool whip pudding mixture.
- Reserve one for the topping.
- Spoon mixture into crumb crust.
- Place in freezer for 6 hours.
- Remove pie from freezer 10 minutes before serving.