Recipe by JamesDean'sGirl
I just love this frosting--I eat it straight from the bowl! It's fantastic on chocolate, yellow, spice, or banana cakes; cookies and brownies; the list goes on and on!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons strong coffee, cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together until light and fluffy.
- Add the coffee and vanilla; whip until fluffy and smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar a little at a time, continuing to whip with an electric mixer on high speed until all the sugar is added.
- Whip an additional 3-5 minutes.
- *Dependingon the weather, the frosting's consistency, and personal preference, you may need to add more coffee and/or powdered sugar to reach desired spreading consistency and flavor.