1/1 Photo of Coffee-Cream Cheese Icing
I just love this frosting--I eat it straight from the bowl! It's fantastic on chocolate, yellow, spice, or banana cakes; cookies and brownies; the list goes on and on!
My Private Note
cups, a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and cream cheese together until light and fluffy.
- 2Add the coffee and vanilla; whip until fluffy and smooth.
- 3Add the powdered sugar a little at a time, continuing to whip with an electric mixer on high speed until all the sugar is added.
- 4Whip an additional 3-5 minutes.
- 5*Dependingon the weather, the frosting's consistency, and personal preference, you may need to add more coffee and/or powdered sugar to reach desired spreading consistency and flavor.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee-Cream Cheese Icing
Serving Size: 1 (648 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 957.3
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 376.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 143.9 g
- Protein 5.5 g