1/2 Photos of Coffee Cream Cheese Frosting
This will go well with my posted recipe for Coffee Carrot Cake or one of your favorite cakes. A pretty frosting that has a creamy texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer set on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 2Gradually beat in the powdered sugar until well blended.
- 3Beat in the coffee mixture until well blended.
- 4Makes about 2 cups of frosting or enough to frost one 13x9 inch cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (785 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1452.5
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 124.7 mg
- Sodium 339.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 273.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 264.5 g
- Protein 8.8 g