Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is a wonderful bundt cake that I make for any occasion. It is very heavy and moist. Wonderful coffee flavor!
- Mix butter, cream cheese and coffee until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar & vanilla.
- Add 1 egg at a time.
- Combine flour & salt; add to mix.
- Pour into a bundt pan sprayed with Pam and dusted with flour or cocoa powder and bake at 300° for 90 minutes.
- The top (actually bottom) will still look moist. That is perfect. I let it cook to long once, and the whole cake was very dry. Better to be a bit moist with this one.