Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in a Wiki for Omani desserts and couldn't resist bringing it home. Calorie counters stay away from this one! The coffee is mixed into whipped cream. Serving number and timing is a guess on this one. It sounds delish but I would use it more as a topping than as a dessert in it's self.
- Dissolve the coffee in two tablespoons of boiling water, and leave to cool.
- Toast nuts lightly under the grill or in a pan and let cool.
- Whip the cream well, fold in the coffee mixture and the toasted nuts.
- Pour into glasses, then sprinkle each with brown sugar.
- Let it stand for at least 15 minutes, unrefrigerated, to allow the sugar to mix in with the cream, then serve.