Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great for making cold coffee drinks in the summer using a French Press. Only problem is it is so easy and delicious you might end up drinking too much coffee.
- Grind your coffee beans on a coarse setting (not too fine).
- Pour grounds into a 2 cup size French Press coffee maker.
- Add water and let sit overnight at room temperature (10-12 hours).
- In the morning swirl the coffee and depress the press and pour off the concentrate. I store mine in a glass jar for the rest of the day (several days is fine).
- Dilute with water and/or milk 3:1 (3 parts water/milk:1 part coffee concentrate).
- Add sweetener as desired.