This is great for making cold coffee drinks in the summer using a French Press. Only problem is it is so easy and delicious you might end up drinking too much coffee.
My Private Note
- 1Grind your coffee beans on a coarse setting (not too fine).
- 2Pour grounds into a 2 cup size French Press coffee maker.
- 3Add water and let sit overnight at room temperature (10-12 hours).
- 4In the morning swirl the coffee and depress the press and pour off the concentrate. I store mine in a glass jar for the rest of the day (several days is fine).
- 5Dilute with water and/or milk 3:1 (3 parts water/milk:1 part coffee concentrate).
- 6Add sweetener as desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Concentrate
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g