Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got Caffeine? From "Mr. Boston All-New Official Bartender's and Party Guide". Great book!
- 2 cups brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 12 ounces cola, chilled
- lemon slice, to garnish (optional)
- Combine coffee and maple syrup.
- Slowly stir in cola.
- Serve in ice-filled collins glasses.
- Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
Quite strange but not too bad, a definite caffeine jolt that's for sure. I used coke zero. Made for ZWT 4.
Sorry to say that this drink is not for me. Personal preference, I'm sure. Both the cola and the coffee taste seemed diluted. Made for ZWT 4.
This definitely has to grow on you. One of those weird things that some folks love and others think you are crazy for drinking. You'll never know unless you try it! Made for ZWT.