Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
In The Netherlands coca cola blak isn't sold. So I tried to make up my own version of a coffee coke. It has an odd unusual flavour but I enjoyed it. It's good for all those sweet coffee lovers out there.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened dutch cocoa
- 2 teaspoons sugar (or substitute)
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup Diet Coke (or other brand)
- 2 tablespoons skim milk (whole milk tastes better)
- Add first three ingredients to a heat proof glass or large cup.
- Add the hot water and mix well.
- Fill glass up with coke.
- Add milk and stir well.