1/5 Photos of Coffee Cognac Cooler
From *The World Encyclopedia of Coffee* -- The phrase *Dessert in a Glass* is oft-used, but this recipe sets a new std for it. Even the intro seems to apologize for it when it says "This drink is unabashedly decadent & not for those counting calories." *Enjoy* !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put 1st 6 ingredients into a shaker & shake well.
- 2Pour equally into 2 tall glasses & gently add a scoop of coffee ice cream to each. Sprinkle w/choc shavings (if using) & serve w/a long-handled spoon.
- 3NOTE FROM ME: I entered this recipe as written, but feel the need to ask a question. Is it just me or is it more than just a little silly to use 2 tsp of sugar in this recipe?.
- 4COOKS NOTE ON RECIPE: "The coffee liqueur can be either cream-based (Kahlua) or non-cream based (Tia Maria).".
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Cognac Cooler
Serving Size: 1 (470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.5
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 20.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coffee ice cream