1/1 Photo of Coffee Coffee Cake
Coffee is great! This cake is made in a bundt pan and is different from other 'coffee' cakes I've seen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups coffee (strong brewed)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup hazelnuts, finely chopped and toasted
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped and toasted (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease and lightly flour a 10 inch fluted tube pan.
- 3In a bowl whisk together coffee, sugar, oil, honey, vinegar and vanilla.
- 4Add eggs; whisk until combined.
- 5In another bow combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, soda, salt and nutmeg.
- 6Whisk in coffee mixture until combined. Add 1 cup hazelnuts; stir to combine. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 7Bake in preheated over about 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted near centre comes out clean.
- 8Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes.
- 9Remove from pan to serving plattewr. Brush with some of the coffee-hazelnut syrup.
- 10Cool for 30 minutes. Brush again with syrup.
- 11Sprinkle with the 1/4 cup hazelnuts.
- 12Serve cake warm with remaining syrup.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.7
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 244.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 56.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: