1/7 Photos of Coffee Coconut Muffins
Great with your morning coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee, strong
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Grease and flour 12 muffin cups, or use paper liners.
- 3In a large bowl, using electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar and brown sugar until very light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- 4Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a small bowl.
- 5Combine the coffee, milk, vanilla and almond extract in a small bowl.
- 6Alternately blend the coffee mixture and the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- 7Stir in the nuts and coconut.
- 8Divide the batter among the 12 muffin cups.
- 9Bake for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Cool 5 minutes on rack and remove from muffin tins and cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Coconut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.4
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 160.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g