1/2 Photos of Coffee Chocolate Waffles
These coffee chocolate waffles are the perfect sweet treat for any time, from breakfast to dessert. Adapted from the Chew on ABC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200*F.
- 2Preheat waffle maker; grease with oil or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine coffee packet and 1/3 cup hot water, stirring until coffee dissolves.
- 4Add baking mix, chocolate morsels, milk, egg, and oil.
- 5Whisk together until well combined.
- 6Cook, in batches, according to manufacturer's instructions. (Instructions and times may vary) .
- 7Carefully remove waffles from waffle iron, and keep warm in oven.
- 8Serve with syrup.
- 9Garnish with chocolate morsels, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Chocolate Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.5
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.8 mg
- Sodium 694.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 9.2 g