3 hrs 5 mins
Vegan Courtney's Note:
A sophisticated pudding mix picker-upper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (you can use vanilla if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (substitute hot cocoa powder if you're using vanilla pudding)
- 1 3/4 cups skim milk
- 4 tablespoons Cool Whip
- 1 tablespoon toasted slivered almonds
- 1In a medium mixing bowl, dissolve the coffee crystals and nutmeg.
- 2Mix in the vanilla (or cocoa powder).
- 3Add the pudding mix and prepare as directed on the box.
- 4Pour into dessert cups and refridgerate for 3-24 hours.
- 5Add a dollop of cool whip and some toasted almonds to each cup just prior to serving.
- 6Alternately, you can freeze the pudding-coffee mix in paper cups or popsicle molds and serve them as icepops!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Chocolate Pudding Treats
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.3
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 418.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g