Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A sophisticated pudding mix picker-upper.
Make and share this Coffee Chocolate Pudding Treats recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (you can use vanilla if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla (substitute hot cocoa powder if you're using vanilla pudding)
- 1 3⁄4 cups skim milk
- 4 tablespoons Cool Whip
- 1 tablespoon toasted slivered almonds
- In a medium mixing bowl, dissolve the coffee crystals and nutmeg.
- Mix in the vanilla (or cocoa powder).
- Add the pudding mix and prepare as directed on the box.
- Pour into dessert cups and refridgerate for 3-24 hours.
- Add a dollop of cool whip and some toasted almonds to each cup just prior to serving.
- Alternately, you can freeze the pudding-coffee mix in paper cups or popsicle molds and serve them as icepops!