Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This rich iced coffee is wonderful. Stored in a airtight container, it will keep for a couples of days.
- 1 cup fresh ground coffee
- 12 cups water (spring water, preferably)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 quart half-and-half
- 1 quart milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Brew coffee using 12 cups of water. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Stir in half-and-half, milk, and vanilla; chill.
- Serve over ice.
- NOTE: Add brandy for an after-dinner drink or ice cream for a sipping dessert.
I loved this cool coffee drink! Very refreshing. Made for Summer Comfort Cafe tag game.