Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy, tasty mini-cheesecakes.
- 1⁄4 cup crushed vanilla wafers or 1⁄4 cup graham cracker
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur
- additional coffee liqueur, to garnish (optional)
- Combine crumbs, butter, and 1 tsp sugar.
- Press into bottoms of two 6-oz custard cups.
- In a small bowl, beat egg white to soft peaks.
- Gradually add 2 tbsp sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Beat togeether cream cheese and liqueur.
- Fold half of egg mixture into cream cheese mixture, and return to rest of egg mixture in bowl.
- Fill the prepared custard cups with the cream cheese mixture, and bake at 350F for 15 minutes (cakes will puff, then fall when removed from oven).
- Cool in cups, then loosen sides with a knife and invert onto plates.
- Cover and chill.
- Drizzle with additional coffee liqueur if desired, and serve.
I only had a bit of trouble trying to figure out where to put the remaining sugar. I got it though.I made mine in cupcake papers for individual servings.I really enjoyed these. Excellent flavor.