Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick and easy to prepare, make ahead and then cook. Kids like coffee cans when camping, Moms like grill bags, easier cleanup. Your preference.
- 6 yukon gold potatoes or 6 russet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons flour or 4 tablespoons rice flour
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 2 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk, any type
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Slice potatoes in thin rounds.
- Place in a gallon zip lock bag.
- All of the ingredients except the milk and vegetable oil in the bag. Shake and work the bag with your fingers. Shake a few times. Open the bag, pour in the milk and vegetable oil. Close and shake again.
- Pour into coffee can or grill bag.
- Cook in coals or over grate for about 30 minutes.