- vegetable oil
- stewing beef, hamburger or pork sausage
- canned corn, drained
- canned new potato, sliced,drained
- canned green beans, drained
- canned Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained or 1 (12 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour a small amount of oil in the bottom of the clean coffee can (from a 2 pound coffee can).
- Place meat in the bottom of the can and allow to partially brown.
- If using hamburger or sausage, form a good-sized patty which covers the bottom of the can.
- Layer with corn, potatoes, green beans and tomatoes or tomato juice.
- Cover the can with aluminum foil and set it in among hot coals.
- Cook for approximately one hour.