Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
I don't know why coffee can breads intrigue me but they do. Anytime I see a new recipe that says coffee can I file it away to try some day.
- Mix in a small bowl the first 3 ingredients.
- Cover with a towel and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Mix next 4 ingredients. Add yeast mixture and flour. Mix all well.
- Divide dough into 2 greased 1 pound coffee cans. Put plastic lid on cans and allow to rise till lid pops off.
- Remove lids and place cans upright in 350 oven for 35 minutes or till desired brownness is reached.